Want to be in with a chance of winning a tub of Nescafe Azera and a pack of Nescafe Azera Cappuccino Sachets? Then make sure to read on for how to enter our Nescafe Azera Giveaway!
So we thought we would start the National Cappuccino Day celebrations off with a giveaway to win one of two tubs of delicious Nescafe Azera and one of two packs of Nescafe Azera Cappuccino Sachets!
But how much do you know about the Cappuccino drink?
Well why not take a look at a few of these fun facts to help you improve your knowledge on this delicious beverage!
Crazy Cappuccino Facts for National Cappuccino Day!
Did you know?
• The word Cappuccino is derived from the Italian word “cappuccio” which means “hood”!
• In Italy, a Cappuccino is traditionally consumed once a day with breakfast!
• The Cappuccino was first patented by Luigi Bezzera in 1901!
• The first use of the word Cappuccino by the English is recorded in 1948!
• The steamed foam served with Cappuccinos serves as an insulator and allows the drink to retain its heat for a longer period of time!
• The top layer of the foam is where you will usually tend to encounter the strongest flavours, which provides the special taste of a Cappuccino!
If those facts have got you seriously craving the scrumptious taste of a Cappuccino, then make sure to read on for how to enter our Nescafe Azera Giveaway!
Enter our Nescafe Azera Giveaway!
To be in with a chance of winning one of two 500g tubs of Nescafe Azera and one of two Packs of Nescafe Azera Cappuccino Sachets, simply enter your name and email address into the box shown below and you will automatically be entered into our Nescafe Azera Giveaway.
Be sure to have your entry in before midnight on Thursday 14th November 2019, as 2 winners will be contacted by email to claim their prize shortly after.
*This prize has been supplied by Nescafé, a subsidiary of Nestlé.
The maximum number of entries for this giveaway is 1 per person.
This prize offers no cash alternative, is not for resale and cannot be exchanged or refunded.